Tuesday, February 15, 2005

things to do...

#1... get this template unbroken
V, play with the colours later, cause I can't see them... dumb monitor.

other things to do:
I want to add pics of Tobermory, especially the one with the end of the trail. :)
As far as I know, post pictures using this code:
THIS IS COMMENT CODE
USE THIS CODE FOR DRAWING


Heh... I guess that's obvious, isn't it? I think it'll work if you hold your mouse over those last letter... and use triangle brackets instead of round ones.

Other stuff...
I want to add more appropriate links to the sidebar
I want to make a list of things we'll need and things we have already. We need a map. I already have a sleeping bag. We might need back packs. Stove? Tent?

I'm going to look into CAA... maybe remind me to sometime... to see if they have any reasonable hiking maps.

kay.. that's it for now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm just playing with this for now...we've got TONS of time for planning. We can look at this together on the weekend. I'm emailing you the picture now...

15 February 2005 at 22:00  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, here is the address for the picture instead:

http://www.eng.uwaterloo.ca/~varodrig/bruce/trails_end.jpg

15 February 2005 at 22:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home